CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I spy. . .

When my sister came up to our house for Thanksgiving, we thought we would get out of St. George and took a ride to Vegas.  As we were on the freeway, to pass the time we started to play "I Spy. . ."  The way Teaghen and Taite play is  "I spy a green tree, right there!"  No one really gets to guess.  So after a few minutes of that we exit on the off ramp and are sitting at the light when Taite says, "I Spy naked boys!"  We all said what@#%#@!  

"Where do you see naked boys, Taite?"
Taite points and sure enough right behind us there is a giant billboard with the "Thunder Down Under!"  
So next time you want to play I spy, with toddlers . . . DON'T DO IT IN VEGAS!!!!

1 comments:

Cher said...

I laughed so hard when I read that!!!!!!
Good advice - NO I spy in vegas!