CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

One of my top ten most Embarrassing moments!!!

Opps!  So for some reason I got sidetracked and published this post when I didn't even get past the title!  I've been getting crap left and right about not keeping up on my blog!  I'm so sorry.  

Things here have been crazy busy with the boys, school (Jer's too) and working at our new company Moxie Creative Designs!  Yah I know you guys thought it was Moxie Creatives! (I'm clarifying for Mardi because I know she will comment something about the name change!) Some other guy up north had the name Moxie Creative which was to close to our name so we through on the "designs" and walla. . . Moxie Creative Designs is in business!  

So back to the Blog Post!  
I was photographing a wedding last weekend, when I thought to get a picture of a center piece on one of the tables. So to get a better angle I stood on this chair and WHAM!!!! 
the chair folded up on me!  It was all in slow motion...I just 
thought protect your camera and catch yourself with your other leg.  For some reason my other leg never found the ground in time and I was laying flat on my back with all my goods hanging out for the world to see! Yah I was in a dress!  I tried to hurry and get up before anyone could get to me.  But to my luck everyone wanted to help me and my foot was stuck in the chair so I couldn't get away!  
I was so embarrassed that I didn't notice the pain in my ankle. It was all buffy and black and blue!  But it was okay because my secret identity is Wonder Women so I was able to finish the wedding and suck it up!  

Moral of the story:  Don't stand on folding chairs in a dress in front of a very large crowd!











This is one of my favorite pictures 
from the wedding. . . Ring bears shoes


5 comments:

Amy said...

Are you embarassed that you NEVER write in your BLOG! ;)

---- said...

Moxie Creative Designs?!?! WOW...I'm NEVER going to remember that!!

Falling through a chair at a wedding?!? That is really em-BARE-ASS-ing!! Get it?!? ha ha I CRACK myself up!!
AAHHH HAAAA....I'm So dang punny!!

Amy said...

LOL!LOL!LOL! That's all I can say! LOL!

Anonymous said...

No freaking way Ry. I am seriously picturing this over and over in my head and laugh a little harder each time... just pictured it again... oh... and again, I'm laughing so hard my eyes are seriuosly watering. This is just too great, the only thing that would have been better than your post is being there in person to witness it first hand and have video'd it so we could be a lot richer. I don't mean to make light of any pain you were in or are, for that matter, but Ry, this is just too funny. Despite no sympathy here, I love ya to death.
Tam

Heather Hansen said...

Hey, I just had to get on and look, you are so funny, and even though you already told me that story it just doesn't get old!!! How fun, your kids are the cutest!!! Oh, I just thought we could probably count this as visit teaching too!! Or you could just come over someday!!