CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Corey!





So in our neighborhood we kinda go all out on big birthday celebrations !  So When I found big ol granny panties at the $ store... my brain just started ticking!  We defiantly hung Corey out to dry!  To bad the sprinklers came on and got everything all wet again!  We made signs like "you put the FUN in Funeral!", "It's straight to the grave from here!" and we did a chalk outlines and said "we found your youth(which it was written inside the chalk outline)  Time of Death October 30, 2008 @ 12:01.







The front say "Happy 30th Birthday Corey!"
The back says "who needs a bra with panties this HIGH!


3 comments:

The Childs said...

That's funny! I love how Tavin had to be a part of it!

Cher said...

You look like you are having a great time! I am a bit jealous of your fun neighborhood!

Just Rawlings Along said...

WOW!!! that is all I have to say!!